Communities for Children
The launch of the Alice Springs Communities for Children (CfC) Program was held at Akeyulerre Aboriginal Healing Centre.
The CfC Program is locally auspiced by Anglicare, who work in partnership with other local providers.
The aim of the program is to deliver positive and sustainable outcomes for children and families, including early intervention and prevention services to improve health and well-being of vulnerable children and their families.
The range of services being delivered include playgroups, parenting and family support programs, child counselling and nutrition programs, and child friendly community events.
- Kwatja Etatha – Lutheran Community Care Playgroup
- Tangentyere Mwarre families
- Akeyulerre Cultural and Bush School
- Tangentyere After School Program
- Relationships Australia Child Practitioner/Counselling Program
For more information contact Lyn Buckley Communities for Children Team Leader – Phone: 8951 8002